- Feature Links
On this page, we hope to provide you with all the permitting information you are looking for. It is the Applicant's responsibility to comply with all civil deed and/or subdivision restrictions and/or covenants on the property.
For general building and zoning permit inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 513-988-6307 or 513-988-6304 ext.150.
Questions regarding the building code or to schedule building inspections, please contact National Inspection Corporation (NIC) at 888-433-4642. NIC inspectors will be available by telephone to respond to inquiries between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
The Butler County Health District handles all plumbing permits within the city. You can find plumbing permit info on their website at http://health.bcohio.us/our_services/plumbing.php or they can be reached at 513-863-1770.
Please note, all building and zoning department correspondence (permit application, plans and fees) must be submitted to the City of Trenton. The City of Trenton Building and Zoning Departments thank you for your cooperation. This permitting process is required by Code and is being done for your safety as well as the safety of others.
Building/Zoning Permit Applications
- Select this permit if you are constructing/altering a commercial or industrial building or if you are a new commercial/industrial business - for Zoning Purposes.
- Select this permit if you are installing a deck or porch on your property.
- Select this permit application if you are trying to install/replace a driveway, a portion of Sidewalk within the Right-Of-Way, or replacement of curb and gutter in front of your residence.
- Select this permit application if you are doing electric work.
- Select this permit if you are installing a fence on your property.
- Select this permit if you are installing a pool on your property.
- Select this permit if you are building a new residence (i.e., new home construction)
- Select this permit if you are repairing, remodeling, or building an addition to your residence (Residential)
- Select this permit if you are replacing the roof on your property.
- Select this permit if you are installing a shed that is under 200sq/ft in size on your property.
- Select this permit if you are installing a shed that is 201sq/ft in size or larger on your property.
- Select this permit if you are installing a sign on your property.